Now hiring for a crew leader position!!!
Want to get paid to work out? The Junkluggers of Williamsburg is GROWING and we’re looking for Luggers (movers) to join our team.
The Junkluggers is much more than just moving items. We help our clients declutter homes, sort through the belongings of a lost loved one, or haul away yard and construction debris to reclaim outdoor space. All of the items we haul away for our clients are sorted and delivered to local donation centers such as Habitat for Humanity, Goodwill, or other non-profit organizations where the items can go to someone in need. Any items we cannot donate are taken to local recycling centers, reducing the waste going into our landfills.
We go into homes, apartments, businesses, assisted living facilities, and schools to haul away everything from small household items to mattresses, hot tubs, office furniture, pianos, and more. We’ll lug just about anything!
The ideal candidate will:
· Have a positive, can-do attitude.
· Be friendly and professional.
· Uphold a high standard of integrity.
· Have strong and clear written and verbal communication skills.
· Put the client first & be sensitive to all situations.
· Be willing to learn and grow with our company.
· Take initiative.
· Have strong leadership qualities.
· Be comfortable quoting projects and selling our services.
· Be comfortable with technology.
· Be flexible with day-to-day obstacles.
· Have strong time management skills.
· Have a valid driver’s license.
· Be able to pass a drug test.
· Have a clean driving record.
· Have reliable transportation and arrive at work on time.
Working Conditions Include:
· Travel for work locations: you will arrive at our office and be on the road in a company vehicle.
· Exposed to outdoor weather conditions and temperatures based on seasons.
Physical Requirements: Carrying, climbing, crawling, crouching, kneeling, lifting, pulling sitting, standing, stooping, must be able to lift 100 lbs. or more, talking, and walking.
· Health Insurance
· Dental & Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Paid Holidays (after 90 days)
· Paid Vacation (after 1 year)
About The Junkluggers:
Become part of something great! The Junkluggers is a fun, supportive work environment that allows team members to earn a great living and enjoy your job, every day. We are also about much more than just picking up junk. Working at Junkluggers teaches you skills including leadership, sales, managing expenses, providing WOW customer service, as well as getting a good workout by carefully lifting and removing everyday items such as furniture, boxes, and other interesting stuff that people no longer want or need (leave your gym memberships at the door). Customers also love and appreciate our services, so you can expect to feel good knowing that you will hear a lot of positive feedback from happy customers every single day who love and trust our brand.
The Drying Co. LLC is an EEO/ AA/ VET/ Disabled Employer. We are proud to be Virginia Veterans Values (V3) Certified.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $17.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Entry Level