The Junkluggers of Williamsburg is a locally operated Franchisee, serving The Virginia Peninsulas including Williamsburg, Hampton, Yorktown, Gloucester, West Point, and surrounding areas. As our business continues to grow, we are looking for positive, friendly, and driven individuals to join our team. Our Luggers (movers) meet on-site with our clients and are the face of our business. We are looking for individuals with a high level of integrity who take pride in their work and are always willing to learn to provide our clients with WOW service.
How does it work? Clients schedule their Junk Removal appointment with our local or national Appointment Center. Your team will arrive on time to your scheduled appointment and introduce yourselves to the client. You will provide a free, no-obligation price for the removal of the items and upon the client’s approval, remove the items. At the completion of the job, you will be responsible for doing a final walkthrough with the client to ensure nothing was missed and collecting payment. The items are sorted and delivered to their destinations. To learn about the expectations that we set for our clients, check out this video: https://youtu.be/t-2x2bEVQW0
The Junkluggers of Williamsburg is the green alternative to traditional junk removal. We work with businesses, realtors, property managers, individuals, and professional organizers throughout our area to haul away our client's unwanted items. Our goal is to eliminate reusable waste from landfills. We prioritize the donation and recycling of as many items as possible before disposing of anything. To achieve this, we’ve partnered with organizations such as Habitat for Humanity, Good Will, Tyler’s Ride, and other non-profits, to ensure these items find a new home where they can be loved.
Pay & Benefits
· $15/hr. with tips and bonus opportunities
· Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
· 401K & Life Insurance
· Paid Vacation & Holidays
· Represent the company in a professional manner
· Demonstrate a clear knowledge of services and be able to answer customer questions
· Respect the property and belongings of all clients
· Be sensitive to all situations
· Excellent customer service skills
· Active listening skills
· Time management and Organizational skills
· Attention to detail required
· Clear verbal and written communication
· Must have a high level of integrity
· Valid driver’s license
· Pre-employment drug screen
· Travel between job sites and to office in a company vehicle.
· Able to handle weather conditions based on the season.
· Carrying, climbing, crawling, crouching, kneeling, lifting 100 lbs. (or more), pulling, sitting, standing, stooping, and walking.
The Junkluggers of Williamsburg operates under The Drying Company LLC.
The Drying Company LLC is an EEO/ AA/ VET/ Disabled Employer. We are proud to be Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Certified.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Entry Level